Where is the best place to see updates about the arrival of fresh shrimp?
- The best place for updates about everything happening at The Shrimp Shack is through our social media platforms. We’ll post there when we receive fresh shrimp!
How long are the wait lines typically?
- Wait times vary with the time of day and time of year. During the summer months, wait times can be up to two hours long.
Be sure to plan ahead for your visit!
Why are the wait lines so long?
- We always do our best to keep things speedy and give everyone an amazing Shrimp Shack experience. To provide our customers with the freshest and tastiest food possible, our food is made to order. We believe the extra time this takes is well worth it for such delicious results.
What is the difference between the two order lines?
- One order line is for grilled items and the other is for fresh shrimp.
Can you call ahead to place an order?
- We do our best to accommodate call-ahead orders, but during peak seasons, that is not always possible. Please give us a call at (360) 293-2531 to check if we are accepting call-in orders.
Where is the best place to park?
- You are welcome to park on any of the graveled areas around the restaurant. When we’re busy, we often have parking attendants on hand to help you find a spot.
When is shrimp in season?
- Shrimp season is roughly from May 1 until the end of September.
When is crab in season?
- Crab season typically runs from the beginning of October through the end of December. For more information, please reach out to us directly at (360) 293-2531.
Where can I get the latest Shrimp Shack information?